Unprecedented funding cuts and localism-driven reform of the planning system mean that the challenges faced by public sector organisations have never been greater.
Our insight and commercial awareness enables us to provide effective advice to local authorities, central government and other public bodies by:
- Supporting policy development with robust evidence base assessments (including Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessments, Strategic Housing Market Assessments, Town Centre and Retail Studies and Employment Land Reviews)
- Supporting development management, including technical assessments and expert evidence for applications and appeals
- Research, strategic advice and application appraisal frameworks (including Green Book appraisals) to support policy execution
- Helping public bodies to maximise the potential of land and property assets and capturing value uplift
- Identifying creative and innovative place-based solutions for achieving development, economic growth and regeneration.
The Localism Act
Lord Adonis Economic Review