Continued funding cuts and planning reforms mean that the challenges faced by public sector organisations have never been greater.
Our insight and commercial awareness enables us to provide effective advice to local authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships, central government and other public bodies by:
- Supporting policy development with robust evidence base assessments (including Employment Land Reviews, Functional Economic Market Area studies, Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessments, Strategic Housing Market Assessments and Town Centre and Retail Studies)
- Robust and transparent assessments of the economic impacts associated with development proposals and policy interventions
- Research, strategic advice and option appraisal frameworks (including Green Book appraisals) to support policy execution
- Identifying creative and innovative place-based solutions for achieving development, economic growth and regeneration.
- Helping public bodies to maximise the potential of land and property assets and capturing value uplift
- Supporting development management, including technical assessments and expert evidence for applications and appeals