Since our pioneering work on the UK’s first regional shopping centre at Brent Cross in the 1970s, NLP has become established as a market-leading town centre, retail and economic planning consultancy with a track record second to none.
Applying commercial acumen and technical expertise, our Town Centre and Retail Team plays a key role in helping to shape retail and commercial leisure development across the UK through:
- Incisive appraisals of development potential
- Robust technical analysis including retail impact and sequential site assessments
- Expert evidence to planning and compulsory purchase inquiries
- In-depth socio-economic impact analysis, informed by GIS
- Policy development, review and response.
Our broad client base spans retail operators, developers, shopping centre owners, financial institutions and local authorities and other public sector bodies and ensures that our understanding is well-rounded.