We have fifty years experience of dealing with planning issues affecting the historic environment. Our experience ranges from the refurbishment and alteration of domestic listed buildings, to high profile projects such as the redevelopment of the BBC Headquarters in Portland Place, London which involves grade I and II* listed buildings and development in a conservation area.
We provide the following heritage services:
- Advice on listed buildings, scheduled monuments and registered parks and gardens
- Statements of heritage significance for listed buildings
- Advice on proposed alterations, extensions or changes of use to listed buildings
- Listed building consent applications, de-listing proposals and heritage impact statements
- Conservation management plans for the long-term management and maintenance of assets
- Advice on developments affecting conservation areas and World Heritage Sites
- Conservation Area appraisals and management plans
- Cultural heritage, townscape and visual assessments for environmental impact assessments.